Istanbul Classics Tour
Istanbul Classics Tour, Explore the highlights of Sultanahmet, where Turkey’s Ottoman and Byzantine empires located before. Visit the UNESCO-Listed Hagia Sophia, breathe taking Blue Mosque and famous Hippodrome with an expert guide. Learn all history about extravagant sultans and discover Ottoman and Byzantine era architecture.
| Tour Code|| Duration|| Location|| Price|
|IST-1M||Half Day||İstanbul||35 €uro|
| Departure-From|| Destination|| Date|| Departs|| Arrives|
ItineraryHighLigtsWhat ServiceTour Map
- Visit UNESCO-listed Hagia Sophia and its fascinating Ottoman and Byzantine architecture
- See the top Istanbul attractions such as Hippodrome and German Fountain.
- Visit world famous Blue Mosgue.
- Take some workshop lessons in Caferaga Madrases
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays; should you travel on this day, you’ll visit the Basilica Cistern instead.